Euphoria

:) yeh kya tha?

Did, but why suddenly? You under the notion that I don't often enough?

And why should I? *inserts update* Maybe I should.

:) Why am I doing that again??

I needed that *hug* :)

:) & :) & :) & :) & :) So when do we see you?

Aww be awesomely random just like that!!

I just did! :-) Now tell me why I did!

In response to :

Smile. Just like that :)



20-odd characters texted to 20-odd randomly picked friends on a giddy Thursday evening. It was one of those things you do just because. For the random happiness quotient involved, reason be damned. And because the world is a splendid place, in came a solid flurry of responses! Some aww/giggle-inducing replies have been left out, find your own =)



So go ahead, give out random smiles, hug the ones you care about without waiting for a 'specific, valid reason' to come by; tell people you love them, appreciate them, spend time together; grin at all the things you want to, laugh out loud anytime it seems like a good idea to, do something nice simply because you can, do things you love simply because you can! Let the giddiness out, be a kid when you want to be, get that euphoria flowing!!



Afterthought – This does not mean you take on new family members on Facebook every other week and annoy me with notifications =P

Along similar lines, I bring you this. 
The guy in this video, Vinit Mehta, is part of KC BMM. Awesomeness upped some, eh? =) 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...