One Must Because One Musn't

There's a lot a girl can do for a Special Occasion. Be girly and wear expensive perfume, carry a new clutch, pile on the makeup, do up her conditioned hair. If she's thoughtful she might carry a gift. If she's nerdy she might read up a little. If she's skeptic she might net-stalk attendees all the way back to their highschool farewells and if she's psycho she might do all of this and more. But what she apparently must not do, is wear her Special Occasion Shirt every single time. Boo.

Mine is oversized, deep blue and round necked with sleeves that begin 4 inches along my upper arm, as if they were an afterthought. It would probably look more at home on my father.. maybe it was his to begin with. But the front says something about Canadian skateboarding, that would probably not make him feel at home.

It looks purple when held against blue jeans, which means I resemble a giant brinjal on kiddie crutches at least once a week. It makes me want to hug myself, which is awkward but brilliant. 



"I have many shirts but one of my shirts is my favourite shirt."

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...