Pathetico


Pass On By

One day I shall learn how to ask,
To believe I deserve what may come after
But until that day comes along, I suppose
I’ll continue to laugh for an answer.
I don’t expect clairvoyance, no sir
Or a zero error upsets-radar,
It’s not even concern I seek, to be true
But I couldn’t put a name on it, couldn’t think that hard.
Still, next time we meet or talk from afar
Don’t bother with the How-do-you-dos
Just get on with your story, tell me what ails you
I’ll fix it and we shall yet again grow apart.


That's how pathetic I've become. That I actually relate to this stuff is patheticer :|


Two options lie ahead. Scrap this blogging business and get all maudlin in private - Dickinson in the making, yessir! OR do a continuing series or RIPs. Covered Lethargy earlier, Suckingdom next. Must I pick?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...